MAGIC OF EGYPT FIREDANCE SHOW
This magnificent and splendid fire theatre show was completed in 2008. Our team used to work frequently in theatres, during theatre shows performing complementary spectacle or in individual scenes. We performed in the Aida musical, ABBA show, “Honfoglalás” (Hungarian conquest) rock opera, among others.
With this beautiful fire juggling show we can travel back to the glamour, wealth and mystery of Ancient Egypt. The show is embellished with blazes, flames, huge fires. This show was a huge success in Dubai.
Duration: 5-30 minutes
Recommended venue: Out- and indoors, spa, beaches, stage on water, etc.
Recommended event type: Splash pool party, festivals, banquets, conferences, carnivals, etc.
The fire juggling team of Firemagic consists of dancers who are certified pyrotechnists with fire safety specialist examination. The safety of the audience is most importance to us. During the show we do not use oily dripping fluids that can make the stage slippery.
– An area of at least 6 meters by 6 meters which is clean, free of obstacles, and not slippery
– Sound amplifier for the background music (high performance active speaker, mp3 player. If it’s not at the event, we’ll provide it!)
– Electrical current of 230V near the stage
– Lockable changing room with personal hygiene facilities
– For indoors events:
– Floor to ceiling height of at least 6 meters
– Continuously working ventilation and extractor fans
– Fire alarm, smoke detectors and sprinkler should be switched off for the duration of the show and the following 10 minutes