STAR WARS LED AND FIREDANCE SHOW
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away… The soldiers of the galactic republic who are also called the jugglers of light have been at war for several centuries with the Fire Magicians of the dark side. But now it is time for the ultimate battle where it will be decided whether light of fire will govern the galaxy…
Our clients have several special requests, and we have always been glad to try to comply with these. This show was created in 2017 for Spirit Hotel, and it turned out so well that we thought it should be available to everyone.
The show is completed with a segway scene new in Hungary with quite futuristic visual effects, where we juggle with LED equipment, on vehicles fit for movies to the great joy of the audience.
Duration: 5-25 minutes
Recommended venue: Out- and indoors
Recommended event type: Fancy-dress parties, fancy-dress events, team building events, corporate events, carnivals, banquets, etc.
The fire juggling team of Firemagic consists of dancers who are certified pyrotechnists with fire safety specialist examination. The safety of the audience is most importance to us. During the show we do not use oily dripping fluids that can make the stage slippery.
– An area of at least 6 meters by 6 meters which is clean, free of obstacles, and not slippery
– Sound amplifier for the background music (high performance active speaker, mp3 player)
– Electrical current of 230V near the stage
– Lockable changing room with personal hygiene facilities
– For indoors events:
– Floor to ceiling height of at least 6 meters
– Continuously working ventilation and extractor fans
– Fire alarm, smoke detectors and sprinkler should be switched off for the duration of the show and the following 10 minutes
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL PRICES:
– Sound system (1 active speaker mounted on a stand) [MORE ABOUT THIS…]
– Lighting system (8 colourful LED PAR lights mounted on stands) [MORE ABOUT THIS…]
– Pyrotechnical effects (spark fountains mounted on a stand) [MORE ABOUT THIS…]
– Flaming number or letter display (1 meter height letters mounted on stands; only for outdoors!) [MORE ABOUT THIS…]