VINTAGE FIREDANCE SHOW
An acrobatic fire dance show performed in huge, beautiful, hand-made, unique vintage costumes rich in details. The show also made its debut in the prolific year of 2008, and has been worked over several times since then. The stylish background music and the costumes along with the fiery equipment used during the show always enchant our spectators.
Duration: 5-25 minutes
Recommended venue: Stages, palaces, museums, streets, etc.
Recommended event type: Fancy-dress balls, fancy-dress events, carnivals, Halloween, Long Night of Museums, etc.
The fire juggling team of Firemagic consists of dancers who are certified pyrotechnists with fire safety specialist examination. The safety of the audience is most importance to us. During the show we do not use oily dripping fluids that can make the stage slippery.
– An area of at least 6 meters by 6 meters which is clean, free of obstacles, and not slippery
– Sound amplifier for the background music (high performance active speaker, mp3 player)
– Electrical current of 230V near the stage
– Lockable changing room with personal hygiene facilities
– For indoors events:
– Floor to ceiling height of at least 6 meters
– Continuously working ventilation and extractor fans
– Fire alarm, smoke detectors and sprinkler should be switched off for the duration of the show and the following 10 minutes
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL PRICES:
– Sound system (1 active speaker mounted on a stand) [MORE ABOUT THIS…]
– Lighting system (8 colourful LED PAR lights mounted on stands) [MORE ABOUT THIS…]
– Pyrotechnical effects (spark fountains mounted on a stand) [MORE ABOUT THIS…]
– Flaming number or letter display (1 meter height letters mounted on stands; only for outdoors!) [MORE ABOUT THIS…]