BLACK & WHITE FIREDANCE SHOW
Fire juggler performance reminiscent of the 1920’s yet choreographed to modern music, performed in black and white costumes, unique in Hungary. The Black & White show combines acrobatic, dance elements with fire and unique, huge flames. The show was created in 2008 but has been enhanced and refined throughout the years to achieve the version performed today. The audience receives a show that is guaranteed to be spectacular, unique and elegant.
Duration: 5-25 minutes
Recommended venue: Out- and indoors, stage performance
Recommended event type: Black tie, White tie, Gatsby style, award ceremonies, banquets, etc.
The fire juggling team of Firemagic consists of dancers who are certified pyrotechnists with fire safety specialist examination. The safety of the audience is most importance to us. During the show we do not use oily dripping fluids that can make the stage slippery.
– An area of at least 6 meters by 6 meters which is clean, free of obstacles, and not slippery
– Sound amplifier for the background music (high performance active speaker, mp3 player)
– Electrical current of 230V near the stage
– Lockable changing room with personal hygiene facilities
– For indoors events:
– Floor to ceiling height of at least 6 meters
– Continuously working ventilation and extractor fans
– Fire alarm, smoke detectors and sprinkler should be switched off for the duration of the show and the following 10 minutes